POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Opinions : Re: Opinions Server Time
3 Oct 2024 00:27:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Opinions
From: Wesley Credille
Date: 6 Apr 2000 13:11:06
Message: <38ecc52a$1@news.povray.org>
David Heys <sou### [at] gcinet> wrote in message

> Feathers? Hmm.. Interesting.. Why feathers?

Again Excuse my sense of humor but to me it looks like it flew through a
bunch of chickens or ducks in a chase or something. and the rust areas look
as though that is the areas where it hit a bunch of then>

> The ship's shape is actually a very simple shape compared to some I've
seen
> here (like H.E. Day's work). It's just a blob with 4 spheres and a
cylinder
> component.

It seem simple to you but the end result is that it is a very creative
endevor and I just can't seem to make anything turn out right and I don't
seem to have the internal vision to produce things of this nature.